Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-13, 00:50   Link #703
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingmajiao View Post
Muri muri muri muri..

But I'm very intrigued by Kuro? (is that her, the twintail) being named the most talented player in Achiga-girls..
That would be Ako...Kuro's the long black-haired one, the vanguard who gets all the doras.

It does seem pretty fitting. Ako's the one who was most serious about making the nationals, originally planning to join that other big highschool in Nagano (lol, I forgot the name now...damn). She also seems to have a pretty uptight personality, :P. I think she's pretty interesting.

The character I'm most concerned for at the moment is actually Shizuno. She's like, the main protagonist, but we haven't really seen anything yet to indicate she can play at National level. She doesn't seem to have any outstanding skills in particular and she even dealt into a haneman. I'm really curious how she'll even put up a challenge when she gets to go against Saki.

Achiga right now still feels kinda weak; not even at the level of Kiyosumi at the prefecturals level, where all they had were pretty much Hisa, Nodoka, and Saki. The semi-finals match is already over, but I hope that maybe this Tsuruga training arc will go a bit slower so we can see the Achiga team becoming real badasses.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote