View Single Post
Old 2006-03-08, 18:11   Link #18
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs
Vampie Walrus. Big fangs

KJ, I don't think you understand what Poyorick is talking about. Let me help.

Let's take Onegai Teacher for example. Sex happened in that show. Offscreen, but guys and gals did deffinately get lucky. So what I'd (and I belive Poyorick) would like to see is a special episode (DVD-only of course) which showed that content in the same graphic nature as any hentai would only without all the demeaning-to-character stuff that normal hentai usually comes with. Keep them in character and show their intimate times as a beautiful and artistic thing. It can indeed happen and any guy who's ever gotten laid knows that sex isn't always a hot steamy guy-on-10-girl-romp. If you love the person sex is very different. It's expressing through actions what can't be expressed through words.

Now, although you say that most otaku have never had any, I'd be willing to bet that if they liked a series like Onegai Teacher or Saikano that had the potential for such content, that they'd understand the artistic side of this act weither they've experienced it or not.

And besides, I'm willing to bet that the otaku market would go for that, if not for the artistic completion aspect, then for exactly the reasons you mentioned
Dragnfly@Gamefaqs is offline   Reply With Quote