View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 17:40   Link #651
Tkpenalty
I Want GN Flag II

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
It doesn't really work like that. The GN Drive might produce infinite energy in the sense that it's continuously producing power without external interference, but that doesn't mean it produces infinite energy per second, nor can the Gundam store infinite energy. If more energy is used than what is produced or stored, the Gundam could run low on power.

That has not even been stated in the series yet. I'd wait for an official statement before saying that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
wingdarkness, no offence, but to me you seem to be yet another example of a perfect fanboy image. Being ready to sit in the "cheap-seats in an empty arena" out of love for one of your favorite ser.. err.. teams

Just chill man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
^Yeah, I know it's an "analogy". It's, like, a metaphore, right? If yes, then I guess I understood you well.

I also consider myself to be a Gundam fan. But still, there are series I consider to be better or worse, and I bet (more than that, I can see) that you also have your favorites and un-favorites. Maybe the only difference between us is that I like both CE and 00
Err sorry, I have to agree with WingDarkness.

I have to say the only reason why Seed and Destiny scored so well was because of all the affiliating it had, with T.M. Revolution, as well as the large chunks of fanservice chucked into the intros-its a desperate way to get ratings by making us guys infatuated so we have a better impression of it.

Gundam Seed Destiny had a very rushed and disorganized story, clearly with the last half of it showing much desperate script writing; example destiny plan. I was like "WTF?" There was simply no motive behind such an extreme move which made it VERY weak.

See 00, with CB, you can clearly see how a large organization with much power can get corrupted or split- with MAJOR problems. Basically the gundams are now in a fight for survival as CB has achieved its goal. Doesnt that sound better than "random operations on a base, random operations on a base, ill kill you if you dont jon"?

Its not fanboyism, its the fact that Destiny had such poor directing/plot/script, compared to 00.
Tkpenalty is offline   Reply With Quote