View Single Post
Old 2009-12-28, 01:23   Link #62
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangsta
What affect did Alicia and Beth have exactly? They were quite boring characters with absolutely no possibility of character development since they were robots. Many of those who died in Pieta contributed moer to the story than Alicia and Beth could have.
It's not about personality, it's about influence; Those two were strong, and had influence over everyone because of it. It's the same with the Abyssals, they were the biggest forces on the island for years. If they die, it better be big.

Quote:
Riful, it pains me to say it, but her time was over. This chapter makes me sad, but I will not be like some of those people who threw a tantrum when Isley died. Once Riful became less and less powerful, there was a point where she was too week to be a meaningful villain for the story anymore.
I knew she was gonna die; I have a feeling it's gonna be like Ryus said about the new Trifecta of Priscilla, Raki and Raciella. Even if she did survive, I was curious and skeptical on what role she could continue. It's not like an alliance with the ghosts would have ever worked out.

Quote:
It still is yagi's style of writing. He kills quickly, without mercy.
Maybe that's what he was aiming for; giving us belief she would survive then throwing us a quick curveball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone
I've been syaing this for 3 chapters now - she wants to kill Raciella, and for that she needs to power up.
Priscilla has no idea that the Clare that Raki was persistantly going on and on about is right in front of her (afterall, there is no evidence Raki knew about Teresa, etc).
The only reasons she would show up before Clare's group is either she wants to continue snacking, or she senses Teresa inside Clare.
For Clare's, Deneve's and Helen's sake, let's hope it's the later.
Heh heh....and I've been disagreeing with you, but with the first page....Revenge seems to be what's on her mind after all

It's possible she feels Raki's scent on her, with the close proximity they've had.