View Single Post
Old 2012-06-09, 01:24   Link #29087
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Edit : Also... I win anytime I read a story I enjoy, I lose every time I waste my time reading a story that annoys me...
And I must admit from that pov it seems a large part of the regulars here "lost" badly at Umineko.
I enjoyed Umineko...up until the last minute.

Quote:
I have to say that to me revealing the entire truth about Umineko would be a very bad thing. The only thing I really see coming out of this is people who had something right rubbing it in every people who disagreed with them's face. Then everyone who got it wrong would whine about the "real" answer being stupid and call Ryuukishi/Umineko names. Is this really what you're all after?
Woah, woah, woah, back off, you are making a lot of presumptions about everyone here. Even if the truth is BAD, it would be better to have an answer than no answer at all. I can respect Ryukishi if he simply didn't have a good answer. I can respect and support him if he gave an answer I wasn't satisfied.

The entire problem is that he took the coward's way out of not commiting to an answer at all. He wanted to have his cake and eat it too, and as a result he doesn't have either.