View Single Post
Old 2013-11-11, 18:22   Link #84
Inept Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Time slip was caused by the Super Luminal Booster, and I forgot where the nickname came from.

Yes it is a one volume arc, although Sensei can just revisit volume 10 for future reference.

For instance
Spoiler:
Vol 10 indeed was with editing errors, that I needed to check the dictionary if I'm reading the novel properly. Thus, my memory with vol 10 is quite blurred.
All I can say is that It felt like we haven't met for 120 years was the end of the book.
I had a feeling that was the case - thanks for confirming it. Was it just the booster malfunction by itself or were there any other known contributing factors? Also, did any predestination paradox elements appear or were they avoided?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
Through a convenience called the Internet, it looks like there will be a big announcement in the next issue of Comic Alive. It is not stated here at the Comic Alive official site, but in the early pages of this month issue.

....I really hope it will be something, because I really hate it when there is going to be "an announcement for an announcement".
Indeed, it is quite annoying when that happens.

A few minor questions:
  • Regarding the Chimera, is it the case that its crew isn't able to use it to its full potential?
  • Is it also the case that both sides made use of certain conditions and loopholes regarding possession of the Barbaroosa in V9?
  • Were any additional details regarding the incident which started the events of V3 revealed?
  • Out of the unanimated space battles, which is your favourite?

Last edited by Inept Forum User; 2013-11-12 at 06:41. Reason: Adding a few questions which I forgot to add before.
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote