View Single Post
Old 2007-07-18, 17:55   Link #6264
Serenity85
Horo-ism

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
I'd say that the ability of an additional attack would be phrased a bit different in Magic if implemented there (because they need to avoid any possibility of misinterpretation or uncertainty): something like "If this creature attacked this turn untap it. There is an additional combat phase after this one. Only this creature may attack during the additional combat phase." Though generally they try to avoid such complicated abilities.
ya I was having a hard time phrasing it properly so I went with a genaric term^^ I might try re-wording it or think of something else I was going for something along the lines of speed (seeing as sonic mode was meant for speed^^) Any ideas?

*currently working on more*

edit -
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
That's a VICIOUS Fate. You'd kill your opponent by turn 2 if they have no Flying blockers... XD

@Satashi-sama:
Aye we can. The program is pretty quirky though (I just don't get it yet, that's all) and I'm not sure if you can use custom cards. Probably you can.
lol well Fate in sonic mode was pretty vicious, thats why I up'd the cost to 6 and made the additional attack costly (3 and a discard) Thanks for the praise^^