Hoping in for the ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
mikono-amata - mugen punch power
amata-zessica - flaming hand slap/flaming hand
mikono-zessica- forbidden power - super interdimensional mugen punch

replace zessica with kagura
mikono-kagura - forbidden lovers
I don't understand posts like this. If any character has any significant importance in this series it's Amata duh!

Amata is the one who actually knows about Aquarion, who the hell else knows anything about aquarion? (except for those who were trying to keep it a secret, mykage and Zen)

Without Amata there would be no Aquarion, Without Amata there would be no legend to inherit. Without Amata Mykage probaly wouldn't have been woken up out of his slumber. (I dont really buy the whole Izumo speech about interdemisional highways awakening him, it was amata with Mikono and Ceyenne unlocking the Mugen punch.) Amata is in every fight and almost every ability of Aquarion is unlocked because of Amata or with Amata as a co-pilot.

Since episode 1 all Amata has been talking about is destiny and fate. The Forbidden Love is not just Kagura and Mikono. It's also Amata and Zessica, that is very easy to see in this episode.

The super inter dimensional mugen punch was not unlocked because of just Mikono and Zessica it was Amata too, you can't throw him out because you want to support your kagura theory. Without Amata, Zessica would have no one to confess too. Everything in this series revolves around Amata in some way. Only makes sense because the story opened with him.

And if they pull a troll in these last episodes and Amata doesn't have the Solar Wings I will be trolled.