View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 22:16   Link #134
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I suppose it depends on your definition of 'in tears'; for me, it's crying or tearing up. I almost never cry, but I do tear up from time to time.
I didn't even tear up really. Even with the short story, I didn't really feel much except more sorry for Kirito in light of how he had described them in the first novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
You know guys it's funny. Sometimes a series most ardent fans can also be it's worst enemy...
Well, those of us who read the novels for the most part have very high expectations it seems. Oddly, I wonder why I am so surprised. I don't think I've ever seen a truly excellent novel adaptation. Well, Fate/Zero was fantastic but it did rush parts as well as times. Looked damn good the whole time though.

To be fair regarding the time skip, that was going to happen no matter what. The only parts of the novels that really go from A to B are the main events of the first novel. All the side stories are all over the place time wise although most take place at least a year after the start.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote