View Single Post
Old 2003-11-15, 13:04   Link #32
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I like the look of your site a lot, but I'm not quite sold on the small, narrow font or the menu where you have to click on the Xs to go places... Hmm... that's about it. Otherwise, everything is pretty cool
Yeah that's why I am going to change my layout soon. The new layout would be easier to read... I hope and will be in frames.

Quote:
Also, I noticed these little "â€"s scattered all over the place. Is that supposed to mean something or...? One more thing, I also noticed that you review anime that you haven't completed watching, which is a big no-no in my book. In addition to that, you use a completely different rating system than me, so I guess joining forces to take over the anime review empire isn't much of an option. (though that is totally up to you)
The little "â€"s is something I don't really get myself. When I write my reviews there are no little "â€"s they pop up when I transfer them to blogger for some odd odd reasons (it never happened before) I tried really hard to fix it but no matter what I do it won't work for me. -_-;; Sigh...

The anime I haven't totally watched and reviews are stuff that are ridiculously long: ie) Pokemon, Yugioh, Card Captor Sakura, Digimon and Dragonball. You don't have to watch every single episode in those anime to actually get the hang of it. I watched over 120 episodes for Pokemon, over 90 for Yugioh, the whole first two seasons plus half of the third season for Digimon, over 50 for Card Captor Sakura, and any episode important for the plot in Dragonball. These anime just keep repeating themselves again and again becuase they have so many fillers.

Quote:
Yeah, after having a crush on Nina for his entire life, it seemed kind of odd that he would immediately switch to Maya.
Yeah I agree... and they are getting married?! How old are they anyway? 15? 16? I forgot. But the prince only realized the person he loved in Maya and they... Gosh it's odd...