Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-05, 11:46   Link #2080
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
For the last time , the point is that a normal adult is not in state of possibly harming someone else after one glass of wine, because you still have full control on your person. While after one dose of cocaine, a lot of people doesn't have full control anymore. For those people, there's not any possible moderation, and i personally think it's normal to protect the people from that.

And our current Freedom is different from anarchy. True freedom doesn't exist in modern societies, thanksfully.
And i fully understand and agree with that, But there are no restrictions on people only having one glass. You can say people in your area are more controlled than that but its still not law.

So would it be alright if the dosage was lowered as to make it so you would need to do a few shots of cocaine to get high?

In fact your more likely to accidentally get blind stinking drunk than accidentally high. People who drink a few glasses think they are alright and go for more. People who get high know they will be high off one shot.