View Single Post
Old 2013-04-03, 05:53   Link #9324
AstroNerdBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
The secret tomato in the face is that Hayate was actually married to Ruka in CTMEOY but Ruka was just working =D

Well, I can hope anyway.
*LOL* Well, the life of an idol is a busy one. Plus, their marriage would have to be secret, considering that idols are supposed to be pure virgins with no man beyond a close relative getting close to them. ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ If so, then didn't he cheat just on her ? I mean, he did go on a date with Hina!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
Ruka is open-minded about these things! I believe!
So what you are saying is that as long as Ruka is the legal wife, Hayate can have the harem? ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post

WTF! Isumi where did you come from?
Isumi-sama comes and goes anywhere in the world anytime she pleases. *lol*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
nice....

now we have some groups

Hayate with Ruka
Maria with A-tan
Izumi with Kayura
Hina with Chiharu
and Nagi.....

this arc is going to be a long one
*lol* Considering Hata-sensei's discomfort with long arcs (even though I enjoy them), it wouldn't surprise me if this wasn't nearly as long as you might think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Hmm, so Maria and A-tan will be spending some time together.
In chapter 181, it was hinted that Athena and Maria knew each other when they were kids, I wonder if we may get an answer to that.
That would be lovely, but considering Athena's memories are mostly sealed, I'm not hopeful of anything getting revealed on her past with Maria. We'll see though.

--> AstroNerdBoy on YouTube! - Where I mostly do gaming videos. Help me hit my subscription goals by subscribing today! 😁

--> AstroNerdBoy on Twitch! - Currently, streaming every Friday night at 9pm ET/6pm PT. Impromptu streams when FGO events are going on. Love to see you there! 😆

AstroNerdBoy is offline   Reply With Quote