View Single Post
Old 2008-04-26, 23:48   Link #253
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I'm expecting the birthday scene to be cut if they want to end the first 13 episode series at chapter 20. They got 17 chapters for 10 episodes, they need to up the pace and the fat needs to be cut.
Well, they include everything within 26 episodes like the tragedy that was the "Good Witch of the West" where they put all of the plots (even subplots) within 13 episodes and the storytelling became confusing especially since it was not elucidated properly and kept jumping from one part to another.

Or they could ante up the pace and then cut the juicy parts (that most fans would like to see e.g. the "yaoi" scenes LOL) and that would disappoint the manga readers e.g. light novel readers of "Kaze no Stigma" would have wanted the series to be darker like it originally was, most of the bloody scenes were cut and the motivations behind the male protagonist's actions were left unexplained.

So I guess a good balance would be hard to achieve, and it is rare that a manga-anime adaptation was done beautifully like "Nodame Cantabile". Well, I hope this series would be one of them ^___^ unless...could they be planning a 2nd season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
^^ i'm hoping they do that scene better than they did zero sucking yuuki's blood. like in the manga, it wasn't just a *chomp* like it was in the anime. it was more drawn out.. i pictured heavy breathing, more licking, and a slow bite... kinky.
Now, we are in the same wavelength!!! Fufufu, I'd love that.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote