View Single Post
Old 2007-01-16, 14:14   Link #27
Green²
It's bacon!

First DVD volume is out now. ...I got mine for around twenty dollars at the local Best Buy. Morning opening hour. Huge figgin line. Wasn't sure at first what that was all about. I mean, no way this line could be for the Utawarerumono release. But, I had to be sure, had to, plan the route. Follow through entry, a right at the computer hardware, straight down to the HD area, a left till enter the DVD media area, Aruruu DIVE!

Nobody around. Or, maybe they just couldn't find it yet. Or the Oboro barrier. But I got it! Only less than a hand full of copies there, but I got it. And, if you have perhaps ever wondered why the cover design is this big mask surrounded by what looks like my front yard,.. it's because of days just like this. Nothing small. Just something big that stands out, saying, "Here I am!". Plus, if handled at the correct angle, you can use the cover's bling to blind just about anyone nearby.

Of course at checkout, everyone there had their own green box, and the line from before made sense after that. World of Warcraft was put on the same release date. And then, it instantly dawned on me, ...that everything told in South Park is friggin true.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote