View Single Post
Old 2009-12-02, 11:34   Link #20
Rainbowman

Okay here's my review:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
-Luffy is still fighting the admirals. Kizaru attacks him first, then Aokiji is ready to finish him off with an ice saber. However, Marco appears to save the young rookie from certain death.
Somewhat disappointed that Akainu wasn't the one to try and finish Luffy off, but it at least proves that Luffy is still too weak to take on the Admirals since Macro saved him once again. I hope the part about Boa Hancock being angry at the Adimirals was fake. If not then I hope the Admirals would put her in her place in the next chapter.

Quote:
-Meanwhile, Ace's execution is about to go underway. Surprisingly, Crocodile is the one to stop the executioners, still threatening to take Whitebeard's life. It then seems like he fights against Doflamingo (who slices off his head, amusingly enough).....
I too find it surprising that Crocodile is the one to stop the executioners, but I wonder if Crocodile was going to kill Ace himself to get to Whitebeard? And I see Doflamingo is still miffed at Crocodile for turning him down.

Quote:
-Whitebeard's forces retreat to the bay. They use the Moby Dick's support ship to take refuge. It seems that Oars throws said support ship over the siege wall (judging from the pics, anyway). Whitebeard then creates a huge quake attack with his spear, which wipes out a bunch of marines. Garp and Sengoku then decide it's time for them to enter the fray.....
It seems we have reached the climax of this arc seeing as Garp and Sengoku are finally making their move.