View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 14:00   Link #6722
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Ayumi kissed Keima(she made the steps). So she was obvious ok to kiss him.

Sry, but now I want to know, what you are exactly talking about.
What was a date?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
What date? All Keima did during her capture was stalk her and put up conspicuous signs to cheer for her. They never actually went out anywhere. Even the final moments of the capture ended up on school grounds, and that was more of a confrontation than a real date.
I'm talking about the date they have just had in these last chapters, after he asked her to meet her, not about her first conquest.
This one was a date, please, don't tell me it wasn't and that she went to him just for getting back her panties...That one was a pathetic excuse both for him and her.
Also, you can call it date or not, it isn't really important how you call it, but she just met him, she went to the park with him...they were together, in a romantic mood (come on, he had just told her that she is still the most precious one to him! she went to him because she wanted to give him another chance)...
Anyway, at Miyako's home, when Chihiro asked her "were you with Katsuragi?" she answered "uh, no...no..." I don't care if she is embarrassed, this means to lie, lie to your best friend, after she has just been dumped by that guy and you also saw that, and you know how harsh he had been with her.

I'm not saying that Ayumi must sacrifice her feelings for Chihiro, only being honest. All these lies are hurting Chihiro, not helping her. But Ayumi still lies to her.
Honesty is the most important thing in friendship, to me.