View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 14:31   Link #6723
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
I'm talking about the date they have just had in these last chapters, after he asked her to meet her, not about her first conquest.
This one was a date, please, don't tell me it wasn't and that she went to him just for getting back her panties...That one was a pathetic excuse both for him and her.
So you rather leave your parties with some guy and not be sure what sort of lewd acts are being done with it. No it is not a date

To be fair he is dragging her around and I'm sure because she has feelings for him she is allowing it, but she has been shown to try and resist her own feelings because of Chihiro which to me shows how much they mean to each other. However her actions are understandable not wanting to hurt Chihiro unnecessarily, its a white lie. Of course from our point of view it looks worse because Chihiro is actually watching Keima be his capturing self.

We knew from the start someone had to get hurt because a guy making countless girls genuinely fall in love with him has no happy ending at least till it finally ends, there is bound to be drama.