View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 00:54   Link #267
finalfury
Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
I don't really look at her from the "love triangle" point of view. I mostly like her because of her own character development, and how she's changed so much from the first episode. If you look at her from the "love triangle" point of view I can understand why she would seem irritable to alot of people, but she has reasons for it. Just because they came really late is not her fault. :P

I've only watched like the first two episodes of the original series, but since I already knew the ending from watching this series first I didn't feel like watching it anymore. :P I don't dislike Zessica, I really liked her at the start of the series with her her teasing yet mature attitude. I'm still rooting be back to her tease self by the end of the series. So I hope what you're saying is true.
I also hope that she will turn to her playful self too but Im not sure about that because Aquarion is heading into the "serious" route but its pretty likely that she'll lose the depression that she had for a while. Also, like with Sirius prepare to be surprised with Zessica and her revelation, cause i dont know about you but i never would have guessed that Sirius was the reincarnation of Celiane.
Mikono would be a good character except for the fact that Okada made her the pinnacle of the love triangle/quadrangle and put a lot of focus into it. Her beginning impressions also increased my "this girl is annoying" attitude but all in all, without any of my bias factored in, she is a pretty well made character, considering the rest of the main cast and probably the best developed out of all of them.