View Single Post
Old 2006-04-18, 01:39   Link #32
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Continuation of my characters history:

Sarutobi not sure of what to think about Nakashima Taiki, tells him that he will think about it, but that meanwhile he should wait for his response at his home in Konoha. Of course following the wise Hokage's suggestion he goes home and waits patiently for Sarutobi's answer. Not knowing what to expect from his answer though, he is in full battlegear and ready to leave at the first sign of trouble. While Nakashima waited waited for Sarutobi's response about a mercenary ninja, someone who has no allegiance to any village and is willing to get payed off, is a dangerous weapon to both have or use. But since he knew Nakashima since he was a young child, he is willing to give the reason of the doubt, as long as Kakashi the one who has been like a brother to him agrees to it.
Kakashi knowing that it is a dangerous game that the hokage is playing in leaving a double edge sword in Konoha, decides to leave Nakashima as a mercenary, but who must work with ninja's from Konoha on every mission.
Sarutobi convinced that Kakashi is been very cautious about Nakashima's presence knowing that he is a very powefull ninja asks Kakashi if he knew of any ninja's that would willingly work with the feared hunternin Nakashima Taiki.
With great pain and almost anguish Kakashi responds to Sarutobi with a sorrowfull no. Both Kakashi and Sarutobi, along with an ANBU team go to Nakashima's abode, to speak with him upon sarutobi's resolve.
Sarutobi now serious about the matter at hand gives Nakashima 2 choices. He either returns to Konoha as a ninja of Konoha, or leaves the village to never return, but who's services might be called upon someday of need.
Nakashima unsure about what his next move should be, asks for 24 hours in order to come up with his answer.
Sarutobi being the nice guy he is, lets him have his 24 hours, with an ANBU team nearby of course.

Nakashima that day walking around in the village, looks upon the villagers, and sees eyes of hatred and fear. But for once not only directed towards him, but also towards a young boy of yellow hair. Unkown to Nakashima what the reason is for such eyes of hatred towards such a young child, Nakashima approuches the kid.
Nakashima: Hey kid what is you name?
Naruto: Me? ... I am Naruto ... Naruto Uzumaki.
Nakashima: *looking into the expression of hope in this kids face for contact with someone else* I have a question for you, and depending upon your answer, I will give you a prize.
Naruto: *puppy dog eyes* really? thank you mister, what is it? what is it? what is it? what's the question?
Nakashima: If someone doesn't like you, what do you do?
Naruto: ... *thinking* ... I just don't talk to them, or leave. *looks at nakashima's face*
Nakashima: I see ...
Naruto: Well did i win your prize?
Nakashima: Yes you did, and I will give you a bit extra for you being such an honest boy.
Naruto: *eyes widened* WHAT?? WHAT I WIN? WHAT I WIN??? ...
Nakashima: Just follow me.
They walk for a while untill they reach a ramen shop (where naruto eats in konoha all the time).
This is your prize. *hands bowl of ramen to naruto*
Naruto as the hungry pit without bottom that he is, eats it and another bowl as well. Soon after Naruto was done eating, Nakashima told Naruto one thing, that if he became hokage, he can change all those faces that show fear and anger, into loving and peacefull faces. as long as he never gave up and fought for what he believed in.

Nakashima later that day meets up with Sarutobi, and tell him that he chooses to leave Konoha. He isn't liked in the village, and he knows it. But he also tells sarutobi that even if he was born in the village hidden in the mist, that Konoha shall forever be his one true home. And that if Konoha ever needs of someone to help it against its enemies, that he was always there to help, since this is his home. The next day Nakashima leaves Konoha for good, but he is erased from the books as a missingnin. Instead he is written as possible ally.
mechwar666 is offline   Reply With Quote