View Single Post
Old 2006-06-17, 10:02   Link #258
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
It's really not that complicated lol

There's some hints that Yuki has developed feelings for Kyon. It started after Kyon brought her to the library, then Kyon told her that she's cuter without specs, it strengthed those feelings. Yuki mentioned on Haruhi's website that she likes the library, in the novels too.

She's listening to Kyon because of a simple reason, she doesn't want to upset him lol
Its probable that this has been discussed before, but how much feeling/emotion do you think Yuki is capable of? eg. romance, joy etc. Would that be the whole spectrum? Or is she just like a robot that follows explicit commands of a specific character without expression?

IMO, I think the fact that she doesnt show emotions doesnt mean she doesn't have them. So I would say that yeah, she is capable of love. But still, a human interface device.. hmmm.. What do you guys think?

Another point, I was watching Ep 11 again and I think another reason (more so than trust, imo) why Haruhi follows Kyon, is that he acknowledges her as head, "king" and that makes her happy, more willing to "share." Pretty human, really.