Thread: Licensed Bakuman (TV) (All Seasons)
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-23, 17:44   Link #1150
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Final Page 20: Breather and Party

I do apologize for the double post but looks like activity died down for the past week, and I guess is natural given that as of lately Bakuman has turned not that very interesting. I believe this is partly due that the manga serialization finished almost a year ago, and this last season lost its freshness for starting broadcast seven months later after the manga concluded.

The rundown is that Hiramaru achieved to propose to Aoki after so many mishaps happened, though the proposal ring was finally found.

Mashiro, on the other hand, got the gloomy blues learning from Hattori that Zombie Gun got an order for 900,000 more copies for its second batch of reprints, and he practically sulked his way over to the party.

Honestly, does Mashiro has to be told by Eiji himself, that the latter is going not to lose and do better than the former, in order for Mashiro to regain back his spirits? That plot device is wearing down everytime the writers pull it on me.

Now, let us not forget about Katou's friend, voice actress in-training, Kitami Ririka. She will be important for later, so as not to spoil for anime-only watchers things to come.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote