View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 06:19   Link #25
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Agreed.

I felt that Lotus versus Radio was a much better example of "ancient master duel" than most examples in Naruto.

As a thought, neither Radio or Lotus seemed to land a single blow on each other, yet they filled up their Special Meters. Which means that they maxed out on SP simply from the damage their battle was incidentally inflicting to the environment.
Definitely not by damaging the opponent indeed. You discussed before, Yellows would be practically armourless, and as for Lotus she's so fast and deadly at CQC, her defense has to be sacrificed. I'm betting a single hit to either of them would have been fatal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
In short, dzu is an archaic, obsolete transliteration of ジ that's being depreciated. Modern international standard and official transliteration is zu or du, with zu being the preferred transliteration. And judging by this line from the main romanization article: "Kunrei-shiki romanization is a slightly modified version of Nihon-shiki which eliminates differences between the kana syllabary and modern pronunciation." the native speakers aren't saying dzu so quickly it blends into zu, pronunciation's actually shifted to zu.
Okay, but even then this would probably fall to Xplorer for the final call for consistency. And if nothing else, we're reading for the story and not for research or such; does the romanisation really matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyumi View Post
In the fight against Nidhogg she only used Mode Green with increase defense(not counting Starsteam Burst). And when she fight serious she destroy the environment around her(like the fight against Edge). To fight against Four Gods she bring her entirely Legion, and she never thought she has a chance solo against a God. They in a different level compare to Legendary(like how Legendary to Wild class)
...I don't even...

Why Lotus used Mode Green, we can only guess, but chinese wiki has confirmed it as IS skill for increased defense, okay.

Why mention Starburst Stream if you're going to say it doesn't count? And not count towards what? Shiyumi, a quarter of the time I'm having to guess at what you're saying because of your incompetence with words. And for a technicality nut like Gold () that goes double or even triple.

Gold, you can open this spoiler if you already read the Chinese Wiki translation for KYH.

Spoiler for "Extracts from Chinese Wiki KYH: