View Single Post
Old 2008-04-16, 02:43   Link #1072
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synria_ View Post
Well dang, I just finished this series and it was a pretty good ending. But of course, they leave you wondering what happened to all the characters.

1. what happened to Sumeragi, Feldt, and that other guy
2. what happened to setsuna
3. What is the pilot of virtue (purple haired guy) doing with louise
4. What the heck are they doing where Sagi crossroads is...
5. what happened to the pilot of dynames and what happened to his gundam...
6. And what is going on where Wang Liu and Ptolemy technician are? Did they display the gundam that was known as virtue in the end where the engine was missing?
7. What happened to Nena Trinity
8. Who's that masked guy?
9. What was that one GN particle movement across space that Saji was seeing on his work site?
10. Did Al (the leader of that terrorist group that Setsuna was in) die in that
exchange with Lockon? (I thought he was the guy that was having a drink in the end - can't really get a clear picture of his face).

I will read through the thread soon enough, and I don't think any of you will have answers because we all saw the same episodes, but some of you may have found something extra... so... haha..
1)Sumeragi,Feldt,and the Engineer are all alive somewhere
2)MIA,but he's alive
3)Rumor has it that,that was a clone of Tieria named Regena Leggetta.Also note in the same episode,Livonze is in a room with a bunch of look-a-like Innovators(What Livonze and Tieria are officially called)

4)It looks Saji is a contractor
5)Lockon is dead.Dynames is pretty much gone
6)Gundam missing GN-Drive=0 Gundam
7)Looks like Wang Ryumin has adopted Neena into Celestial Being(I use that loosely because I don't know if she will use to organization to change the world as she see's fit)
8)Probably Graham
9)Probably a Gundam
10)Ali is still alive.Note the tattoo.
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote