View Single Post
Old 2008-12-28, 11:27   Link #3127
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Is Bismarks' geass the only one confirmed to work on inanimate objects(since he can forsee what the LA is going to do)? If so wouldn't that mean he would even be able to see what C.C. would do in the future?

I know it wouldn't work on her directly but he'd theoretically be able to forsee the movements of whatever surrounds her i.e. clothes or mech thereby making him able to gauge what she's actually going to do.

Wouldn't that make Jermiah the only person who could match him in an even fight since he can just nullify the haxor thing?

I'm just curious.
Just for the record, I don't think it allows Bismark to 'see the future,' just to read whatever a person intends to do for the next few seconds. He was able to see that Suzaku was intending to take him strait on, but didn't see Suzaku would be able to slice him in half (between his mega-hax Lancelot and Geass hax). Presumably, Kallen, with her mega-hax Guren could have just sliced him as well. My impression was the Geass allowed him to see what a person intends to do and react accordingly. If he didn't have the abilty to defend himself against an attack, he couldn't see that because it wouldn't be seen within a person's intentions.

At any rate, it seems that w/ Suzaku, he simply faced an opponent that he was at a disadvantage w/ because he was the type of person to give up on strategy and just go strait in. In a way (if I'm right), the more you thought about what you're going to do, the more of an advantage Bismark would have.

youngde, signing off.