View Single Post
Old 2008-01-17, 22:52   Link #969
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Ummm, yeah, so Patrik from Random Curiousity posted a snapshot of a new series called Moegaku*5, which you can see here.

Our of morbid curiousity I had to see an episode, and sure enough it may just be the worst anime I have ever seen. Essentially a girl named Moe becomes a magical girl for no discernable reason and goes to Akihabara of all places to help some American Stereotype Cowboy Hat wearing dude to communicate with the shopkeep in order to get the products he wants. All the while you here some mumbly Engrish phrases in the most annoying voices possible, with some of the stiffest and most bland animation and character design this side of the 70's and then....that's it. It's 8 minutes long with 4 minutes devoted to an even more brutal studio segment where Aya Hirano mumbles English phrases to some foreign kid in what Patrik describes as "Retarded Cat Mode" and a set of standby's jumps over some ropes. Aya Hirano also hawks her latest CD at the end. The whole thing needs to be seen to be believed and if the series comes out on DVD it is definitely one of those worst animes that deserves to be used as a frisbee.
I need the screenshot of Oh my God! please.