View Single Post
Old 2008-09-05, 11:25   Link #12
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNT View Post
Besides the fact u write and don't joke , I must totally agree with ur last spoiler I'm the same, but not just with that kind of animes, but with almost all of them...I watched Elfen Lied 5 times in a row in 5 days (each day once), can u believe it?! And when I started with an anime, I wouldn't go to sleep until I finished it , many times I went to sleep at 8 or 9 in the morning...
I'm happy that u found some animes on your taste and worth watching...if u want more suggestions, u can ask me whenever u feel like. Have fun watching them!
Btw how can u write soooo much? I've never written in my whole life a text (I mean on the PC) longer than 1-2 pages...without a BIG pause...oh well sry for offtopic.
Yes, it's rather difficult to write such a big post, I guess I've been saving it for awhile. But making a collossal post is fun to do when you get to talk about your own opinions and talk about anime, especially anime one likes
(I like to rewatch my favorites too, but you're competing for some sort of record there . ) Hope you have fun watching too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
Moyashimon is quite definitely a comedy, so I'd give that another look. Hataraki Man has many comedic moments, but there's an underlying, more serious theme about surviving in the Japanese workplace as an ambitious female. Saiunkoku Monogatari has it all, comedy, romance and drama, and the comedic moments are very funny. Planetes has the same mix, though it's less plot-driven than SaiMono.

I'd suggest you stick with Hidamari Sketch and Nodame Cantabile for the time being. If you still enjoy Nodame Cantabile in the second half, when there's less slapstick and more focus on the characters' personal growth, you'll probably enjoy the other four I've listed above.

Thanks for the cookie, too, Ceral; it was delicious! Nice to see someone who's caring enough to thank people when they try to help.
Thanks for the advice once again. I just looked up Moyashimon, seems very eccentric, probably up my alley. I will be shooting to watch some more Nodame once I can peel myself off of these forums , I hope I can get to Hidamari soon too, that looks like a lot of fun. The other titles seem to be worth a try too, they seem more mature then what I usually watch, admittedly. They'll be a nice pace if I feel too saturated with light-hearted comedy and ecchi. Though I seem to be in a mood for the latter right now.

Last edited by Ceral; 2008-09-06 at 00:39.