View Single Post
Old 2008-12-16, 13:59   Link #4255
AceFlashheart

Busy forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
Even though this is out of place, Kallen was aware of the Euphemia incident, and fully aware of all the crimes Lelouch had committed when she defended him, confronted him, and asked him to let her follow.
It's been clarified that she would have, wanted to, follow him to the end.
Is this a plot hole? It's tough to stomach that Kallen would be so cool with organising the murder of unarmed japanese.

Makes you wonder why she'd bother abandoning him at all if it's true.

It certainly makes me like Kallen less, but this isn't her thread as you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
...can't answer, can't answer...

Dammit, we need the romance thread !
Anyway to be short just about one point Flash; Lelouch never saw CC as a lover, thus he didn't have this sort of feelings for her (Officially stated)
For CC I think she could have, maybe she even started at the end. But...it was the end.

Romance thread anyone ?
A romance thread would be nice ^^ though it would be CluClu vs. Kalulu trench warfare I fear.

As a said before I don't really care what's officially stated. I'd rather watch the series and draw conclusions from what you can actually see happening than have it spoon fed me, it's just more fun that way.

One of the best things about Code Geass is that the relationships are ambigious in a way that mimics reality. It irritates me that the creators feel the need to come out and tell people "no it was X". If they wanted to make a point they should do so through the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
A lot of text.
I don't want to really get into a scene by scene breakdown of their relationship.

But put it this way: Why did CC spurn death?

The way that I understood it was this...

CC wants to be loved.

Gets geass of love.

Is not happy because love is not real.

Only person why loves her is the nun.

Who doesn't actually love her, was just using her.

She is then saddled with "This hell called eternal life".

Unsuprisingly she becomes very much like the nun, looking for a sucker to kill her.

Meets Lulu.

Intrested in Lulu.

Gets closer to Lulu.

Ultimatly gets her chance to die, so ditches Lulu to do so.

But at the moment of her death she cannot go through with it with Lulu begging her not to die without a smile.

She gives up her chance to furfil wish of "death", because her feelings have changed.

Lulu has fufilled orginal wish of "to be loved".

Ironically in doing everything she can to find death, she gets a reason to live.

Ofc as stated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Hu... interpretations are interesting. xD
What form this love takes is open to interpretation. For me it's a mixture of freindship, partnership, motherly, protective: but definatly romantic as well.

If you don't see romance, I probably can't convince you otherwise and I won't try ^^.

But the important thing is there is some sort of love between the two, a very deep emotional bond between the two.

And my argument would go: if it is a romantic love, then it was my impression that it went a lot further than the relationship that Lulu had with Karen or Shirley.

*dissertation over*
AceFlashheart is offline   Reply With Quote