View Single Post
Old 2012-05-28, 21:17   Link #10
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
Bell didn't place the seal on him

it is messed up for her as well lets be honest here, Bell in the begining did not love keichi like she does now. she felt no need to tell him about his desire being sealed because it was just for the wish of her staying by his side. the wish had nothing to do with love.

as time went on, she begin to love him and vice-vera. Could you tell someone you love that everything they are feeling is being controled! she at that point couldn't tell him that and destory him and the feeling they both shared.

this is the reason why she told him to believe in her because she knew this revelation may happen, it just that hild told him first in her own way that made it more painful.
Okay i read the chapter once more and the one who put the seal is belldandy with the kiss but this is heaven's regulation so belldandy as a official goddess can do nothing in this matter.

I noticed that hild stated that the kiss to cancel the contract before is not needed because there are many ways to survive that situation. So from this i concluded that bell want to release the seal because she is in love now and doesn't want to deceive kenichi any longer.(Damn it hild, your explanation is very cruel)

The place where bell canceled the contract is hell, that's why she must be thinking that breaking the seal there is much safer because even the heaven knew about this they will not dare to step into hild's territory. That is why at the end of the chapter all the goddess suprised by the arrival of the judge too.

Now the problem is kenichi, i hope that he can stay rational after this. I just hope he doesn't do or say anything foolish in the trial that would make the both bell and him separated forever. ( This will count as bittersweet ending even when they are separated they still know each other feeling and loved each other until the end).
runset is offline   Reply With Quote