Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Senki Zesshō Symphogear
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 22:06   Link #1026
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Holy SHIT.....IT'S OUT!?

Fans of a character stick on to the end in that char's memory....AND CHRIS NEVER LET US DOWN

Who cares about /a/....All I want to see is how well it's faring in Japan..../a/ isn't worth shit...

Sure the writing is quite simple and not very sophisticated but so what...the story here runs on awsmness and the characters rather than plot
QUOTED FOR TRUTH
Of course, they knew the news of the latest episode and picked it back up again.(Reason: someone from there announced it.)

And yeah it is out. Time for someone from NicoNico douga to use Gundam shows for the songs man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And, do you really think someone who is really a legit fan of a character is going to drop any trace of hope and wait to see the favorite character to come back?
Answer: They never a loyal fan to begin with.
Well, they came back though, seeing if there is hope and yes, they knew there is hope LOL.

Of course, i now dun even care about /a/ anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Hibiki going berserk was cool. Too bad she also turned on Tsubasa. So a song that proves their all alive is able to bring back Tsubasa and Chris from near death and wake up Hibiki. Those new armors were cool, but how did they change?
About time i go to NicoNico Douga, ask the EXVS AO(Atama okashi(Head is strange)) Group and ask them to make a EXVS cooperation mission.
That team keep hitting each other while the enemy goes "..." Then they went back fighting the enemies again.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-03-24 at 22:19.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote