View Single Post
Old 2013-04-01, 07:26   Link #41116
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I dunno, what I did in ST is throwing a wrench on someone's face and see if it works. The characterization of Lingyin is especially I'm proud of. OTOH I felt I made Ran too weak, but then again, she's just average fangirl, and I've planned a character breakdown + development arc for her already. The only complain so far? Charles being a guy, and if some PM is to be believed, his characterization is good enough and quite sympathetic, if angsty. (then again, everyone in V2 fanon arc is emo)

And of course, three review and four PM worth of "Need to fix your grammar LOL" which is legit, but overdone.

----

On the real character development, Ichika is her only source of attention by that point, and Tabane is unreliable source when it comes to emotional comfort. If Houki can accept that there's no way Ichika could be her only possession, for that would be an insult to his veyr existence and their bond. She COULD date him, marry him even, but Ichika is not her alone. At the very least, everyone else is friendzoned.

V4 basically a big dumb anticlimax which serves nothing close to proper development (I felt the character interaction is top notch but still), it would be fine IF Houki is less possessive after being allowed t be with her parents again, but then again, V5 is utter trainwreck for me.