View Single Post
Old 2008-01-28, 10:36   Link #643
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoHell View Post
Hiromi has been calling Noe's brother number 4 not his name because that's how much she likes him, next to none. Noe's brother calls Hiromi number 6 because that's how much he likes her, next to none. That's how much of an interaction they've had, next to none. That's how much they have feelings for each other, next to none.

She and he may think of one another as cute but as far as having feelings for each other, I highly doubt it! They've hardly talk or even know each others name. There are lots of people I find cute/cool but I don't have feelings for any one of them. Lots of people are good from far but far from good.
Completely agree once everything gets out in the open im sure it will fade away. I wouldnt be surprise if we start hearing less about it as we carry on. IT was a fib told by Hiromi and after seeing her crying after talking to Shin i cant see it going future. The problem is now i foresee Hiromi pushing Shin further away from her because of his mother. If you listen to what she says in the preview it sounded somewhat mean and not something she would say at all.