View Single Post
Old 2008-01-28, 10:56   Link #645
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
However, Hiromi does mention his name at the beginning of episode 4 (about 1:50). She mentions "Isurugi-san" (clearly Noe's brother), then stops a moment and finishes the sentence by replacing "Isurugi-san" with "#4".
It's like putting 1 and 1 together. She's calling him by his last name, that's easy to conclude knowing that it's Noe's, Noe Isurugi, brother. They're blood siblings so of course they have the same last name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Completely agree once everything gets out in the open im sure it will fade away. I wouldnt be surprise if we start hearing less about it as we carry on. IT was a fib told by Hiromi and after seeing her crying after talking to Shin i cant see it going future. The problem is now i foresee Hiromi pushing Shin further away from her because of his mother. If you listen to what she says in the preview it sounded somewhat mean and not something she would say at all.
Yup, poor thing almost burst into tears. Not sure if Hiromi will push Shin away, looks at her change in action/expression towards him now compared to ep 1. She wants to become closer and is subconciously doing it. The person who is reminding her that's she's getting to close and shouldn't is Shin's mom. Besides Shin's mom trying to distance Hiromi from Shin, I think Shin will distance himself from Hiromi ( not intentionally or trying to hurt her of course ). It was made clear as day that he believes Hiromi likes Jun and most likely he try to get them together (like what he did with Ai and Nobuse) because he wants to she her happy/smiling.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote