View Single Post
Old 2010-06-03, 12:44   Link #10793
Oliver
Back off, I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post
This is brief?
I wrote three times more originally but deleted it, so yes, this is brief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post
I just thought of something. In each Episode, the condition the phones are in changes. In Episode 1, absolutely no phone calls are made for most of the Episode, but we get a phone call from Maria after the servants and her leave the study. If the phone lines can be disconnected to serve the appearence of being out, can't they be reconnected?
They can be, both as the whole PBX and on a socket by socket basis. But since you brought up Ep1 again, here's an extra puzzle:

Maria says that Genji locked the door from inside the room. But Genji has just relinquished his keyring to Natsuhi at this point so he could not do that -- instead Kumasawa would have to, or he would need to have Kumasawa's keys.

If Genji is the one disabling the PBX, he also probably has to be the one fixing it before he dies in the parlor, and it's somewhere aound the servant room, which defaults to being locked - so he can't get in there without Kumasawa's keys either.

So, does Maria lie, or is Kumasawa directly supporting Genji in this particular matter?

This link has been determined hazardous for the spoiler averse
by the Department of Education.
(updated 2010-08-24)
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote