View Single Post
Old 2010-06-03, 15:00   Link #10798
Rua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
I remember at a certain point that they were discussed, but since they were sedatives meant for children it was pointed out that you need a lot of them to cause any relevant effect on adults and a lot more than a single bottle to cause death.

Personally I don't think this is really relevant, because the fake serial murder is certainly something that was planned in advance, therefore it would be impractical for the mastermind to rely on items brought by the guests rather than preparing them himself, especially considering that there are a lot of better products than children sedatives to use.
Ah, alright. The only reason it really meant anything to me is that a) they're the only mention of named drugs on the island, b) though normally relying on someone else possibly bringing something like that would be a bit silly, Rosa would be pretty consistent over the years just based on Maria's behaviour and... 3) It would be quite interesting if that is how the culprit was able to kill both Krauss and Natsuhi via strangulation.

It's been a while since I played through Ep 3 and I'm pretty sure I'm thinking more along the lines of 'And Then There Were None', but they'd really just need to slow the two down and not necessarily put them to sleep? ... Yeah. It's very, very unlikely.

Though I suppose the one thing I was considering is that if sedatives were used by the culprit in a 'faked' death for realism. ... Once again, I'm really reaching here. Ah well, I was planning on rereading everything from Ep 1 anyway.
Rua is offline   Reply With Quote