View Single Post
Old 2012-03-09, 14:22   Link #818
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
Sealing technique or no, it's still just chakra; it behaved differently, and it doesn't really make sense, but it's still just chakra. Minato himself said so quite clearly. So I'm not sure what you're getting at here.
so are you implying that when kisame pulls in people's chakra he can talk to their conscious mind's with his own?

Quote:
Hiking Bear was insinuating that, because both Senju and Uchiha DNA are required, it's more likely that Tobi is an Uchiha. That's not so; it's just as likely that he's an Uchiha with Senju DNA as it is that he's a Zetsu clone with Uchiha DNA.
true except there are no other hints relating to him being a senju, whereas there are a ton of hints for him having obito's body. if he was a senju then why would he hate them so much? I don't see how that makes any sense

Quote:
No, what the Hiraishin does is create a pocket dimension of sorts that (to outside observers, if not to Minato himself) instantly warps the user to the seal they've placed. At least I think so; either way, it's definitely defined as a Space-Time technique.
so is a summoning technique right? it instantly warps people to another place via space-time
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote