View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 01:21   Link #1781
Nappy Hared Azn
Check out my Rolek!

Unhappy

IDK why, but those scenes with Rin fantasizing about Aoki (or maybe Aoki fantasizing about Rin, I don't remember) were just too much for me. I was perfectly fine putting up with the loli since I think it's a fantastic manga, but this chapter was just too much for me to handle. It's strange, because I'm sure I've seen worse stuff in this manga and it's never made me feel uncomfortable enough to stop reading, but I guess I just reached my loli limit. It's a shame, since I really like the series, but the ecchi loli scenes are just too much for me. To be fair, it does seem like the author has been using these types of scenes less frequently as of late, but I'm going to have to stop reading this manga, anyway. I feel bad about dropping one of my favorite series' simply because I'm too squeamish, but it's hard to enjoy good manga if it makes you cringe.

I'm really sorry for being such a downer, but I just had to get all this off my chest.

P.S. Is there anywhere other than this thread where I can find summaries of the chapters as they're released? I'd still like to see how the plot develops even if I'm unable to bring myself to continue reading the manga.

Last edited by Nappy Hared Azn; 2012-06-26 at 01:56.
Nappy Hared Azn is offline   Reply With Quote