View Single Post
Old 2016-09-23, 15:57   Link #23
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
This could actually be contradicting information though. - tbh I missed that part completely. (prolly because despair was boring for most of the time )
I am pretty sure Junko said they were classmates for almost 3 years now. Sayaka also referred to Naegi's and her old school as 'middle school' rather than jr high.
Well, there's no contradiction with Sayaka: She says they knew each other at middle school, but at the start of DR1, neither of them remember seeing each other for a while. 'Middle school' and 'junior high' are two different names for the same thing in Japan -- the period between elementary school and high school.

As for Junko, she says they've been classmates for three years, but she's almost certainly including the time they spent locked up in the school in that: So they were at school together for one year, and then spent two years together locked in the school before she erased their memories and began the killing game.

EDIT: My bad, she said two years, so it's one year at school and one secluded in the school.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra

Last edited by DMurphy; 2016-09-23 at 16:22.