View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 20:47   Link #116
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
The BGM in the forest somehow reminded me of it. I played Max Payne 1+2 again recently, so it is still fresh in the memory. Like Max Payne, Kirito seemed to be almost destroyed inside, while showing a cold seemightly uneffected expression on the outside.
All that was remaining was Kirito having nightmares and it would have been perfect
Ahh. It's been years since I've played the games, but yep, I see where you're coming from now. Kirito's in bad enough form as it is by the end of the episode; I don't even want to think what nightmares would do to the poor sod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
I was surprised Klein held off that guild. If Klein party died it would have made it more sad. Imagine, Kirito comes back with the revival item and sees Klein's party all dead. Kirito had to choose who to revive Sachi or Klein. That would be epic.
Yeah, epically sad..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qilin View Post
I mean, so little time was given to develop these characters, so why should I care about them?
What would've been the best way to get the audience to care about those characters, then? Split this arc into two episodes instead of one?
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote