View Single Post
Old 2012-09-22, 16:04   Link #751
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
*edit*
It did just occur to me that Aizen might've simply taken out Komamura before the giant suit of armor showed up, but no matter how I look at either the anime or the manga, its clear Komamura's body grew larger before he was taken down. Because in one panel, the top of Aizen's head easily reaches the height of Komamura's chest. But after he tries using Bankai, the top of Aizen's head doesn't even look like it reaches the bottom of Komamura's sash.
It's probably just angle the scene is drawn in. Aizen dispelled his illusion of appearing to be far away standing next to Tousen and revealed himself to be right in front of Komamura before he released his bankai. Komamura is much taller than Aizen and the height difference would be more distinct when they are small distance apart. The scene is at an angle looking upwards and I think the perspective wasn't nailed quite right, making Komamura appear bigger than he should've. However, I don't think he actually grew in height. Especially since Komamura's bankai was established as the giant suit of armor in his fight against Kenpachi

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote