View Single Post
Old 2013-04-07, 02:41   Link #16
MCAL

Damn! I couldn't have asked for a better sendoff of Little Busters. What an absolutely incredible ending. I'm not ashamed to admit the ending made me tear up a little. And the trailer for Refrain... I'm definitely starting to see why Little Busters could be so great. That trailer definitely suggest some sh*t hitting the fans soon. That it will focus on my favorite heroine and the routes Jun Maeda wrote is just icing on the LB cake.

Little Busters was a flawed anime and it was an equally flawed VN (Of what I played of course). The fact that JC Staff was animating it instead of Kyo-Ani doubtlessly made people hate it no matter what, but all around the adaption did some things better and some things worse where I end up thinking this was a very good and fairly equal adaption of source material. In fact, I think JC Staff was the perfect fit for LB. The studio gets friendship as a majority of their works involve friendship and LB is definitely a show about friendship. And now that it is over, I think I can say something I didn't realize this untill this episode ended... I love Little Busters. While I rank it below most Key Works (Including Rewrite which was fantastic by the way), that doesn't change how I enjoyed this show. I give LB a very high 7/10.

Can't wait untill Refrain. Little Busters Saikou!