View Single Post
Old 2008-01-05, 00:51   Link #18208
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
I recently started the new Macross series. I never managed to follow the old one, but this new one has caught my interest for now. After watching the first episode, the scene that stayed with me the most was a mere 4 second scene, but it stuck with me because it prefectly showed what Keroko's magic fighting style is like in a dogfight.

I personally prefer this as a Macross reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Not really. I'm still on limited access...

That's IF any of it's ever gonna get written. But If I get started on Cleric Begins, maybe...

There are some innocent eyes here, who joined after the idea laid low...

Are you ever gonna finish it?

*runs*
.... maybe.........

*runs*

Quote:
SEX AND THE CLERIC

*runs even faster*
So, it's gonna be like Sound Stage M, where Fate, Nanoha and Hayate talk around and stuff, but ends up leading nowhere?

Quote:
More like a link through a third party, when she was still alive and before she assumed the name of "Signum". Not Caro to Signum transformation, but someone else to "Signum". As for that 3rd party, he's the buried "Signum's" love interest, of which whom the Signum under "Signum" is still waiting news of. As for who he is, I can say he's not human, a prince, and name starts with "la".

Moar info?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
If canon doesn't do it, fanon may. When was the last time something GAR was wrote about them anyway.

Hmm..

Spoiler for 5 mins of crack:

Good GAR is hard to come up with but this is workable with the plan indeed...

Back to more Heroes V for now.
Hmm... whenever Yuuno + GAR + protecting those more powerful than him + extremely powerful enemy computes in my mind... this is the result.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Well the 4th Wall is what keeps Keroko from turning trap... And Kha from turning gay... ESPECIALLY after realizing that the first girl Kha beds, with the advent of Nanoha A's Destiny, is draco!Keroko...

Yes the crack going into the light novels I'm writing is turning really bad all of a sudden, Liingo.
:eyes pin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
[*]So if I want to post a very rough beta of my story, where should I do so? In this thread, or in Fan Creations? Am I allowed to post full stories in this thread?[*]Or can I just post random short side-stories instead?[/LIST]
There's no real restrictions to stories's post here, though the forum limit is 50,000 characters, so in the end, depending on how 'wordy' your words are, it can range from a mere 4000 words to more.

Mine, average ranges from 1500 to 2500+ words per chapter in my later stories, while PheonixFlare is the most consistent with a lot of words, ranging from 5000 to 10,000. Of course, it's post-divided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
The reasons I'm not going to be posting my stories on FFN are many: I don't like FFN's formatting restrictions, I can't remember my password anyway, and I'm not sure how much this will be a fanfic, being that it's pretty much almost all-original.
It's your freedom to construct your formatting. Like myself, sometimes I use the image-system to put in visual assistance to make the story more lively.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Hello all. Love the general debate on the caliber in Nanoha and company's arsenal, but I would like to ask how get involved in this madess that is the Nanoha RPG. What's the current stage of the world, and how far OC have we gone from StrikerS?
How to get involved? Well, you COULD...read this entire thread... or just overall skim through the canon/fanon timeline, and some profiles as listed by Erio in the first page of this huge thread.

The easiest is to just create a character, interactions, and go from there. Though it's a pretty diverse setting, it's easy to pick up.

As for this world's current stage, it's grown a fair bit, though the major events revolve closely to canon, and since StrikerS has ended, it's been slow. There's a number of different events, but those are this thread's own Alternate Universes where we play around with different creative ideas, though not as famous as the canon timeline.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.

Last edited by Nightengale; 2008-01-05 at 05:16.