View Single Post
Old 2008-08-10, 22:36   Link #595
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Ehtnic foods can also be bad for your health.
Fortunately, in this world we live in, we get to choose I personally prefer chopsticks over forks n' knives, but that may be just me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
You're German, tak. Your ethnic foods are saner than Asian ethnic foods. And I say this as someone who's grown up in a jungle eating authentic Asian cuisine. Even my mom, who's chinese, prefers to cook western.
Maggy, I think I might require your assistance explaining to him real Ethnic German food

Then again, my point was if my choices came down to Pizza, Micky D's, KFC or something other than fast food, I am pretty sure you know which one I'd pick as a meal. Nothing is worse than Micky D's, KFC or Pizza when it comes to sodium, cholesterol and clearly visible saturated fat. Those are some of the reasons why obesity in the US of A is so serious. Of course, making a sport out of food isn't helping.

And in a lame attempt to stay on topic:

Quick! List all the foodstuffs you can recall in Frontier! So they have hot dogs and ice cream on Frontier. I wonder what else they got Oh wait, the buns... yes... the buns... how can I forget.

- Tak (Wow, that was... lame)

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote