View Single Post
Old 2010-07-19, 18:49   Link #119
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies
I've now finished all the scenes for the Geass Route! I've added the C.C. and Lelouch end scenes (the latter wasn't as bad as I thought, though Nunnally still remains my favorite), as well as several other scenes I found after replaying the game: a scene with Lelouch in the classroom, Minami in the hangar, another C.C. in Rai's room, another Tohdoh in the command center, another Urabe in the hangar, another Senba in the lounge, another Asahina in the lounge, another Chiba in the hangar, and one with Chiba in the lounge. I've also corrected several scenes and details on the site as well, so don't be surprised if you notice small differences from before.

I also have an announcement as well: from this Wednesday to the end of the month, I'll be on vacation camping with my family, so I won't be able to update this site or respond to any messages until I come back. When I get back, however, I'll be starting the Kuro no Kishidan right away.

Also, Arbitres, I just wanted to say thanks for the trans of the C.C. ending. There were certain parts I was unsure about, but I was able to fill in some blanks thanks to it.

And, if you have the time, could you please tell exactly how to go about getting into the KnK route after finishing the Geass Route? This is my first time finishing the game, so I'm a bit unsure how I'm supposed to go on from here. (Also, is the Narita battle in KnK different from the one in the Geass route?)
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote