View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 16:15   Link #101
Hoodspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
In before someone says "I get the joke but don't find it funny". That's even worse.
It could have been a joke if they had replaced the development-scenes with something equal. [scenes and consequences in my post on page 4]
For the moment though Anime watchers are pretty much left out, while the staff is toying with LN readers. I felt bad for the anime watchers and picked some important scenes up, for those to read who felt this episode was just too static and/or boring.

After the first shock (wrote last post shortly after watching the episode) I can take the joke personally easy now as LN readers have all important information. It's quite the same feeling I had after watching the second season of the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Spoiler for Haruhi 2nd Season:

I hope the Anime staff will put the progress elements they missed now back in at a later point. Things like this might effect the number of people being attracted to the Light Novel, which helps to keep the Novel going untill it ends(nothing is more annoying than a printed media ending unfinished). Buying DVD and it's fan articles leading into buying the original material is not so uncommon. And who wants to buy a product which make you feel like there is missing something or adds annoying traits to the characters?

Last edited by Hoodspirit; 2010-11-22 at 17:46.