View Single Post
Old 2012-08-19, 22:18   Link #195
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Spoiler for end of ch3, please bear with my terrible translation:

The last sentence can have multiple meanings. It can be as harmless as Kimberly wondering who in the harem will win at the end, but it can also mean Raishin may be the first to "create human" (the other being Raishin's brother).

The "father", a head of the magician association, believes there is a chance in which Raishin may be a "prophecy child", and if I understand correction, the prophecy child will be the one whom create human - bringing the world to a new age. Of course, Raishin's brother is also a candidate as the prophecy child.

//

There are various factions and powers at work in the novel (from world wide diplomacy to secret organizations). There is this "everyone for themselves" vibe where there is no "absolute good guy". There are moments where one faction (such as Kimberly and even the head master) seem to favor Raishin but they may have their own hidden agenda.

To lighten up the mood a bit: say, if at the end Raishin does "create" human and fulfill the prophecy - then chances is that it will have something to do with Yaya. Although I don't want to see a Yaya route > Charlotte route . Oh wait... this novel takes place back when polygamy is allowed in Japan right? As long the others don't mind...

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-08-19 at 22:33.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote