Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-02, 11:35   Link #596
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Me too. Arata clearly sees Taichi as a friend, and I wish the feeling was mutual. Sadly, Taichi is so blinded by his love for Chihaya he sees Arata as a rival first and foremost (I'm so annoyed every time Taichi makes his NTR'd face...). I hope that will change once they get to interact more. I'm dying to see them getting along.

As for the tournament, obviously I want them to win but I think that won't happen until next year. It's still a bit too soon.
I do think Taichi sees Arata as a friend and cares about him but certainly his feelings for Chihaya complicate things.

Or in other words, seeing Arata does somewhat hurt Taichi but not because he doesn't care about him.

But this is more or less because Taichi lets everything he feels bottled up inside so every time Arata comes into the picture it's a mixed feeling for him.

As for the tournament another reason I'd like them to win is because we don't know if this season will be the anime's last. I want to see them winning in the anime. I am just being greedy.