View Single Post
Old 2008-09-06, 14:18   Link #8085
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
But Lelouch is no longer the black king anymore since he's got his fancy new white threads. Hopefully sooner or later Schenziel will drop his disguise and show himself to be the truly evil manipulative bastard i've always thought he was.

I've always thought Kallen would look better in white anyway, say something like a wedding dress.
Look at which piece Schneizel is holding. He is holding the WHITE King.
Lelouch has always been the Black King no matter how many times he's played. As far as chess goes if Lelouch is the Black King. She has always been his Black Queen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
She isn't the only one that suffers from that though. Since R2 went the route of "All Lelouch, all the time" everyone's development nearly stalled and was kicked to the curb. Everything revolves around Lelouch now unlike in the first season where there was more to each character. It is quite a predicament. It could be from the Time Slot change though. Ah well, nothing we can do about it. As long as it doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the series (which it hasn't yet) then the problem I will overlook. It helps that the stuff we do get is usually quality though.
I have written with detailed explanations for a one month time gap again and again. It just seems no one ever freakin' reads it, because people just keep going on about it.

Thing about it this way. From the time Nunnally when missing to when Lelouch killed Charles. Only two days or so had passed, right?
Spoiler:

Also the gap explains why if Schneizel had this big base, Damocles (I'm amazed how my guess at it's name has taken off on the boards), why didn't he just use it before?
The only answer is that it wasn't ready, and he needed time to make more FLEIJA bombs to put on it.

As an audience member wouldn't you wonder, If he had that; why didn't he use it?