View Single Post
Old 2011-11-25, 21:17   Link #93
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
How about this idea:

On their way to Midchilda after the Book Of Darkness Incident, the Asura, with the whole gang aboard, is caught in a dimensional storm. Their ship is more-or-less undamaged, but they are tossed out into a universe previously unknown, in orbit of a humongous gas giant. Their scanners pick up something unusual: a heavily-damaged, blocky, mass-weapon-using starship trying to fight off several sleek, plasma-using alien ships, while a huge ringworld hangs in the distance...

Another idea that I can't think of a way to make into a snippet: StrikerS era (or after) and Mass Effect. Nanoha and company help Shepard in dealing with Saren and the Collectors... and, in revenge, when the Reapers' invasion of the galaxy commences, they also hit Midchilda.
Well, apart from yours, there's also Lost Logia Incident Report: Halo Array, but it hasn't been updated in five months.

Oh, and you should know by now that people here would rather not say anything than throw out generic, useless blabber like "fund it!" or "shut up and take my money!" We're not SB. So silence doesn't mean it was ignored outright. You didn't even wait a full day to bump it, as it is.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!
WarpObscura is offline   Reply With Quote