Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-11, 13:04   Link #10615
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post

ohh i almost forgot...i also came here for some advice, or more like suggestion.:
can you give me advice on how to get friends? you just talk to people and hang out with them and eventually it will be a stronger bond or is it a more specific process....
Yes, just talk. Do not try too hard. Be casual. Also, do not try hard to please or impress your new friends. If you are trying to be someone you are not, your guise will be seen and they won't be mightily impressed with that. Don't care too much about their judgement, because once you are nervous, your body language will show when you are interacting. To start a conversation, just make small talks, perhaps about the weather.

If you have a particular hobby, you might consider joining a society. For instance, if you like photography, and you join the local society, it will be easier to make friends since you have similar interest and starting a conversation should not be hard or awkward.

Oh, a smile will always do the trick

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote