View Single Post
Old 2006-01-05, 12:48   Link #228
tetsuo69

Quote:
Ep 28 Athrun was Savioured...and the Blast Impulse stunt...Kira's at SEED Shinn totally priceless~~~!!!
yeah a non seed kira..i dont see anything big here as neither of them were able to land a hit

Quote:
Ep 32 Shinn wins because he was the one who got through Destroy's defenses while Freedom could only do his rainbow beam attack in a never ending cycle and he STILL can't hit Destroy...the beam saber in Destroy's face is solely plot device because Stellar was starting to go crazy again and Kira took that momentary pause to do Destroy...
i dont even want to go into ep 32.. it was the start of shinn plot device against any Destroy after this the shield wouldnt go up on shinn but on kira it would

Quote:
Ep 34 The best fight in the series (Shinn defeating Kira) and the worst fight in the series (Shinn defeating Kira). Tactics over plot device. That was just the sweetest thing that happened in GSD...for Shinn fans like myself anyway. But his win isn't exactly a win, and it's all thanks to Fukuda...
is that so would you care to tell me what kind of plot divice shinn pull right b4 Freedom lost one of its wing? that sure was tactics..right? and lets not forget kira becoming a noob right after taking impulse head and arm easily

Quote:
Ep 42 - 43 Strike Freedom = GOD suit VS Destiny = GAWD suit...remember that since this is the debut of Kira's GOD suit, he must outshine the Destiny no matter what happens. Oh, and Shinn has almost reached the zilch point of his character development and he's already been shafted as the secondary "main character". Athrun in spite of his injuries still managed to have a decent battle... no, even Athrun has plot shield?!
what can i say about Ep 42-43... just that kira got his skills back and asuran the same.. after making him look like an idiot for 43 Eps in the eyes of shinn..

Quote:
Ep 50 This isn't even worth talking about. Destiny and Legend gets mysteriously thrashed after getting pwned by the uber GOD suits Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice.
they got the treatment the destroy were getting from them Rofl

edit...
ep 34 the Ep with out plot device the only worth watching Rofl

here an extra bonus!!! of ep 34 Rofl

it had to happen so he would get his hands on the new Freedom for marketing models

Last edited by tetsuo69; 2006-01-05 at 13:16.
tetsuo69 is offline   Reply With Quote